Skip to main content

I need to view active instances of all my workflows in a seperate view similar to one shown below:

12476i7EAFA5EBDF17CC6A.png

Your picture doesn't seem to be attached, but there is a whole set of reporting controls you can use in SmartForms to display information about workflows.  Check out the Process Instance Grid in the K2 Help site: https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.2/default.htm#Create/K2Designer/Controls/WorkflowInstancesGrid/WorkflowInstancesGrid.htm%3FTocPath%3DCreate%7CSmartForms%7CViews%7CControls%7CReport%2520Controls%7C_____9

The Management site allows you to see all process instances - Navigate to Workflow Servers -> Workflow and then click the "Instances" tab.

Hi DavidL,

I inserted the picture within body of the message. I did explore Process Instance Grid but didn't find a way to get Active instance of a running workflow. Maybe I am missing something here.  

I am working on testing Process Overview. Will post my finding here soon.

Hi tbyrne777,

I am trying to create similar dashboard without giving too much control to business user. 

Hi,

Out of curiousity, could the end-users use the out-of the box K2Workspace in K2Five? This will allow users to view process data (process overview) that they are part of it. It sounds like you might want take a look at Process Rights, this will limit down what end users can see. 

Not exactly sure how you are wanting to display this type of information but in our case we have a Grid View that display record rows of data entry and then we have an additional view linked to a Activity Destination Workflow Report.  We used a 'list item click' to display the workflow steps / status on the bottom view. 

Worked out pretty slick.

Khanh,

My apologies for delayed response. Will try this approach and post an update here