Skip to main content

I am trying to promte a solution fom a Dev to a Test envronment. In Dev, I have a workflow that has a bunch of steps but there is one smartobject action that is throwing an error. This is a SmartObject that is making a REST call based on a Swagger file I registered within my K2 instance. The red "!" mark shows up in the top right hand corner of the Smartobject action but  I can still deploy the process.

When I package and deploy the solution to Test, I get a bunch of unresolved reference errors. Has anyone experienced this before? If so, what was your solution. I saw this hotfix, but now sure if that is the fix: https://help.k2.com/kb002480

Hi,

If you have yet to apply any FP in your environment, I will recommend you do it because there are quite a number of fixes to P&D. I cannot guarantee the latest FP will definitely fix your issue because there may be other causes for your issue. But if you are still getting the same error after applying the FP, we can at least know your error is caused by something different.