Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a performance issue with using the UM User SO. Every time I run the SmartObject, it takes around 3 seconds to execute. This happens only when using the Azure Active Directory Label. 

My understnandig is that the system Should use the identity cache in such scenario to retrieve the users list, which should be rather fast.

This was tested straight from the server, so it should not be the network issue. Also the Azure AD smartobjects (which I suppose are reading straight from Azure) are running much faster (around 0.4 s to get all the users).

Is there any way to debug/workaround such issue?

Thanks

12283i0B897C7E0C3345A0.png

Hi Wojtek1,

The UMUser is reading from K2 Identity cache in most cases. Perhaps, the method is trying to validate other providers on top of the AAD (i.e. K2, K2SQL, etc..), how many rows in the [Identity].[Identity] table? Does the method execute faster if you pass in a name? If your environment is on latest build (Five 5.3), then I would recommend taking advantages of the new Identity sync engine (https://help.k2.com/kb002707). 

Hello,

The Identity table has only 175 records.

Yes, once the name is provided, it runs faster (the Get Users method executes in around 0.2s).

I will try to install the new identity cache, hopefully it would help.

Thanks,

Wojtek

Hi,

Using the new identity sync engine helped. It is now executing instantly :)

Thanks!

Wojtek