Skip to main content

Hi All,

I am wondering if the "Tree Control Nodes-Populated event" works for anyone? I tried to use it but has no effect what so ever.

12163iFBAFBA675D5A3865.png

Thanks,

Satpal

Good day Satpal

Can you confirm that this is an Out Of The Box event of K2 and if so, what is the name of the event when searched for in the rules page under events? Can I also Enquire on what version of K2 Five you are on?

This questions will assist me is providing you with an answer.

Thank you in advance 

Regards Jacques.

Hi Satpal,

I think it does not respond because your smartobject is empty. Add data to your smart objects and see if it persists.

Also, could you describe what exactly you are trying to do? So that I may be able to assist you.

Based on the rule that you have attached, I assume you want to display a message based on whether or not a tree is populated of data. Correct me if I am wrong.

If that is the case, how about if you add a button and when you click on the button, it displays a message based on if the tree is populated. For example, if the tree is populated, display message "The tree has a value" and if the tree is not populated, display message "The tree is empty".  

I have attached some rules that you can use to achieve this. Follow them in that order

Otherwise please see the following document about a tree control ( https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2smartforms/userguide/current/default.htm#Tree.htm%3FTocPath%3DK2%2520Designer%7CControls%7C_____38 ) for more insight on the use of it.

Please let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Katleho

This was fixed in the new update and is working as expected.