Skip to main content

Hello,

I activated  K2 five in our SharePoint Online site collection but when I try to access K2 application to start designing a workflow i get the 400 bad request error. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Good day  bhanuk

This is a known issue that started on 22 April 2019. This is due to your OAuth Refresh token that is expired. Please Log a support ticket so that we can assist you in this issue and refresh your token.

If this response solved your problem please remember to mark it as a Kudo or Solution. This will show other users that this response is the answer to their question and they can just follow the solution accordingly.

Kind regards

Jacques.

Hi   @bhanuk,

An initial investigation has been made and it indicates that  your OAuth refresh token has expired. PLease log  a support ticket so that  a support engineer may assit you.

Kindly feel free to Mark as "Accepted Solution, Kudo and/or MeToo" if you find this information answered your question or leads you to the answer.

Thank you and kind regards,

Dumisani

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi  @bhanuk

There has been sporadic reports of errors in K2 environments integrated with SharePoint Online.

“(400) Bad Request”

The initial investigation indicates that the logged in user’s OAuth Refresh Token was expired.
Please log a support ticket so that you can get assisted.

Should you find the above information useful kindly mark as "Accepted Solution and/or Kudo", as this will assist other community members looking for related information.

Regards,
BesM

>K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]