Skip to main content

Good day,

Does anyone know how to get the performer of the task after its execution? I need to use it in a workflow so I can’t use Activity Obejct Destination SmartObject.

Kind regards,

Piotr

Try putting a data event right after your task (in the same box). Then, you have context of the current task that you can use to assign a variable = task participant. If you need more detailed steps let me know, but hopefully this puts you on the right path.

Unfortunately a data event task insn’t available in the K2 Five Workflow Designer. It’s only available in a legacy workflow designer.

Sorry, it is called “Set Variables” but is essentially the same thing as the old Data Event

I’ve done a small test and it seams that I can only get the participant display name this way. I need to get AD login of the participant. Is it possible?

There should be a set of fields related to the task participant, please see my attached screenshot for reference.

OK, thank you for the advice.

Kind regards,

Piotr

Hi,

Unfortunately this solution does not always works. It the task is directed to a role or AD group then after the tasks execution the "Task user" section contains role or AD group data (instead of user data).

Kind regards,

Piotr