Skip to main content

I have a form that has 10+ states to it. I had them all labeled with a number in front and then the state name - and these had been appearing correctly, with 0, then 1, and all other stages followed numerically.

I had been working on the associated rules within the first stage (not the base state) and after clicking Ok to save my edits to the rule, my screen refreshed and all of the states were mixed up. 

This shouldn't impact the workflow, but while working on this, it's hard now to find the state I should be working on because the order is mixed up. 

I don't see a way to reorder the states and I really would prefer not to have to recreate the states again in order to get them back in order. 

What controls the State order? Is there any impact to the Forms if the State appears out of order while looking at the Rules? How can I stop this from happening again?

I've included how they appear now. I didn't have a picture before because I never thought they would get mixed up.

15412i6C15BB7C279574CA.jpg

I've been looking into this myself, I seem to be able to recreate the issue easily. It seems like the states are being displayed in a random order, I have tried testing to find out if there is some pattern, doesn't seem to be. If there are no issues being caused with the process then that's a good, I would raise a support ticket with K2 as I see no reason why this would be delibrate.