Skip to main content

A smartform , when opened, the rules tab idicates that it has an error , but cannot find that error anywhere..

patiently opened each rule , patiently opend each view that form is refering and also teh subviews....

I cannot see error anywhere ... but teh smartform says there is an error...

Is there anyway we can find out whats the error is?

13473i604118474DDC85D9.png

Hi nagrotteGA,

It may be helpful to attempt to package up this solution using the Package & Deployment tool, to see if this form returns any error that might have additional information. Sometimes the P&D tool validations can catch errors that are not visible via error badging at design time. Please try this out and let me know if you get any additional error info here.

HTH,

Emily 

Hi nagrotteGA,

Attached screenshot seems pointing to Base state but the red badge is related to Workflow Task state. Could you take a look at the other state? I would recommend using P&D tool to help with detecting the missing references like what EmilyC suggested in the previous post.

Hi nagrotteGA,

From your screenshot attached seems like the error is coming from

"Workflow task" state. Kindly check that one out to see the error message

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Best Regards,

Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hello  @nagrotteGA ,

Please make sure you properly configure your workflow smartobjects with the necessary methods, your forms types and references.

also:

This may be due to the K2 Workflow did not save the correct state when going into error state.

1. Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
  2. Get the K2 Five RTM FP26 from Regional Support
  3. Install the K2 Five RTM FP26 to apply the fix.
  4. It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.

Considerations

K2 Workflow instances which are already in this broken state will not be fixed, this fix is only applicable to new instances.

ref.https://help.k2.com/kb002481

Hope this help.