Skip to main content

Hi

I am having a editable list view where 3 columns are there.2 read only and one is editable. It retrieves the data as per id. If for a perticular id,one row is retrieved and if I have to update the one column in single row ,its not updating While if 3 rows are retrieved,then the updation is done properly.

example: for id =30

code   version  stat

------------------------------

7877      1           

7879      2

7800      3

for id=40

code  version stat

7801      1         

Here for id =30, I am able to update rows as if I add value for stat in one row and if I select  next row,the value gets updated 

but for id=40,if I change value of stat and as there is no other row to click on , if I click outside also value didnt get update.Only after pressing Enter key then the value getting updated.

Please help me in this regard.

Rule  attached.

14507i4FBF48C71F649E7B.png

Hello,

What you are seeing is expected. You may consider providing a uniform experience regardless of the number of rows in the editable list view by committing the changes on a button click (eg. Save button). Based on your rule, you are already updating the fields as soon as the list item is changed.

Thank you for the response! I have added Update button and now its  working properly also for single row .