Skip to main content

I am currently recreating all of my K2 4.7 workflow in K2 5. In 4.7 when creating a user task you could set the destination rule options as "Plan per destination - All at once" and specify a single slot. Then add a destination set with mutliple K2 Roles. The effect of this is that when the activity instance was created in the workflow it would produce a single activity instance destination regardless of the numer of users/groups or roles, thus creating a single serial number that can be acted upon by numerous individuals. In K2 5.3 I am abale to find any mechinism to replicate the behavior. No matter how I configure the user activity I get multiple activity instance destinations and thus mutiple serial numbers. Having a single activity instance destination is a critical aspect of the interaction that I am using from a custom application that interacts with the K2 via the API.

Is there any way to replicate the behavior and produce a single activity instance destination for multiple roles in K2 5?

Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi,

Kindly checkout the link below, this is regarding the task result rule tab. Might be able to help you

in your query

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.3/default.htm#K2-Workflow-Designer/Use/Toolbox/Basic/Task/TaskTabs/05TaskResultRule/Task-Result-Rule-Tab.htm%3FTocPath%3DCreate%7CWorkflows%7CUsing%2520the%2520K2%2520Workflow%2520Designer%7CToolbox%7CBasic%7CTask%7CTask%2520Result%2520Rule%7C_____0

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.