Skip to main content

Hi All

I'm struggling to do something in K2 five around smartobjects (something I could do easily in Blackpearl)

If I wanted to return data from a smartobject I could select a method and then I was presented with Input Mapping options so I could filter my results as required (see screenshot below)

15544i3DABFBF817DCB75E.png

thanks

Paul

14143iE1C8FE0FCE523103.png
11984i0E17C21E3FE98724.png

Hi,

I would try the suggestion from Sello. You will probably need to use SmartObject step and a workflow variable to get around this in the new workflow designer.

Inline Smartobject Filtering will be available in the next release. K2 Five 5.2 / K2 Cloud Update 6.

Inline SO filtering is what I need and good to hear it will be in next release...

do you have any idea when K2 Cloud Update 6 will be avaialble to users?

thanks

Paul

I will accept this as solution but is a little "untidy" for what I need

I would need to create lots of variables to hold the values obtained from the SmartObject lookup .... however I only need the values on the fly so no need to store them as process data fields

Hi, 

An alternative to adding SmartObject steps and variables in the workflow would be to add a new method to the SmartObject that accepts your filters as parameters.  The parameters will appear when you use that SmartObject method in the workflow.