Skip to main content

Hi 

I want to set destination from a SQL table Smart Object. But it only accepting first value. If I select All values as collection, and create an instance I get error that atleast one destination is required. It works when I select First value option.

Please refer attached screen shot.

Thanks,

13284iC12E715FCB76FF27.png

Hi 

Use Split and Join  functions

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for your response. 

But still I have one challange that, I don't want all values from table, I need a Where Clause (Or condition) like we have for  "First Value" option. Because I need all Memebrs Where Role = Approver in SQL table. The Table contains all groups and members. 

Is it possible to give this condition in designer. 

However thank you very much for the solution, I can create a SQL View for Approver Group Memebr and use it in destination as you shown.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusudan

I would then use the "Create Reference", or Smart Object Method to fill a reference, step to get the filtered list from SQL. The two methods above let you filter on mutliple properties which I believe is your requirement here to obtain a subset of data from the SQL table.

Then I believe you can use the same split  as described above but using the Reference and not the List method from the SmartObject.

What my test workflow looks like: