Skip to main content

ServiceNow vs K2

• 3 October 2016
  • 3 replies

Hi All,

General question to anyone who has worked on both K2 and ServiceNow. I know that ServiceNow has some Business Process Automation capabilities. My understanding is that ServiceNow gives the ability to create workflows and forms. I want to understand pros and cons of ServiceNow and K2 in terms of Business Process automation for simple and complex workflows and forms. I want to also understand comparative analysis of ServiceNow and K2.  Can you also point me to any material which discusses these? ServiceNow doesn’t feature in Gartner scale for BPM tools.

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Manju

Manjunath, if you would lke to email me direct : dave@k2.com, I'd be happy to discuss this with you. We have customers who have built K2 apps that integrate with ServiceNow today for a range of reasons. 

REgards

Dave

Hi MKP,

please coul you share the information provided to your question, i´m also interested on it

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I am interesting by this question: What is difference between K2 and ServiceNow ? How to using K2 with ServiceNow ?

For me ServiceNow it's complicated to build a workflow and easy with K2. ServiceNow is an ITSM tools and K2 BPM tools.

Thx