Skip to main content

Hi,

I'm using K2 5.2 Studio to design the workflow. I have a requirement to send reminder emails every two days on a Smartforms client event, until the task is actioned by the task owner. When I looked at the "to be repeated" option it doesn't give such an option.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Hello,

There is a refresh icon on reminder click there you will get repeat action configuration box.

Good day RanaK

Please see the following too.

K2Five: (Process) Escalations: https://cyclops.nettrends.nl/blog/2017/10/k2five-process-escalations/.

Best,

Sunrise

Hello  @RanaK 

I did some research and found some links that may help you solve your problem. Just have a look at the following links:

This is the link to show how to create and modify event escalation,  Click here to go to the site 

In this next link have a look on 'Escalate After'  HERE  and I suggest you enable 'to be repeated' and specify the amount of times it should repeat

Let me know if this helps :-)

Hi ,

Thank you for your reply. 

But those articles doen't mention whether a task can be repeated until it is actioned by the user. It only gives an option to specify the number of times we need to repeat the escalation.

Hallo @RanaK

Reminder e-mail/s will stop once task is actioned. It will not repeat. You may test this.

@RanaK 

I dont know if I understand you every well, But I thing what you want is for the escalation to repeat infinitly until the task is actioned by a user.

If this is the case then you are right about the articles. I went on K2 studio and realized that on 'to be repeated' there is no option for infinity repeats unlike with k2 designer. Therefore I would suggest that you make the task to have a deadline and then when the task expires, loop back to the task step. this would be an infinity loop if the task is not actioned.

:-)