Skip to main content

I'm trying to retrieve user's task list using example documented here . The problem is I only get tasks that are assigned directly to me. I don't get any deligated/shared items. How do i get them?

Good day   @Sulzanoks

You will have to use the WorklistCriteria object and set it up to pull in not only the current user’s list but others as well. This will pull back Shared/Delegated items for that user that come in from OOF.

Kind regards,

Dumisani

Hello  @Dumisani ,

You will have to use the WorklistCriteria object and set it up to pull in not only the current user’s list but others as well.

That's exactly what I've been trying to do as stated in original post. But which criteria should I pass. The documentation is not clear

Hi @ @Sulzanoks

Obviously, this is not meant to be a polished production code nor have I tested this myself, however using the Developers documentation reference I have tried to interpret the WorklistCriteria filter basics into a template you can also try to use.

WorklistCriteria criteria = new WorklistCriteria();

criteria.Platform = "ASP"; //helps when multiple platform are used

criteria.AddFilterField(WCLogical.Or, WCField.WorklistItemOwner, "Me", WCCompare.Equal, WCWorklistItemOwner.Me);

criteria.AddFilterField(WCLogical.Or, WCField.WorklistItemOwner, "Other", WCCompare.Equal, WCWorklistItemOwner.Other);

// This should return OOF/Shared tasks as well.

Kind regards,

Dumisani