Skip to main content

This is a reply to this topic: https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.3/default.htm#ServiceBrokers/Exchange/Exchange.htm

I'm not sure why my reply is moved to this thread, but ok.

Currenlty, we still use Static Authentication for Exchange Online for sending emails from a fixed mail account. We want to send from this email account in SmartForms regardless of the logged in user. How to configure this for OAuth?

So, for example: I'm logged in at K2 with my own personal user account. Then I want to execute the SMO send email method to send an email message from a specific mail account, so not my personal account. This is why we configured Exchange Online with Static Athentication. But since this service is going to be deprecated, we will need a solution for OAuth. As far as I have seen the OAuth Authentication always uses the logged in user unless the loggedin user is unknown. But in our case we still want to make use of that fixed mail account, even when the logged in user is known. 

How to setup K2 in this case?

Hi Thomas,

I am not sure how you would accomplish this with the "out of the box" functionality.

Perhaps the Professional Services team can review your setup, and provide a way forward?