Skip to main content

Hi All

Does anyone know if this is possible (either using standard control or custom script)

I have a radio button list control which is being populated via SmartObject

When I get multiple results the user has to select the required value (this works OK)
However if only a single value is returned I'd like this to be autoselected so the user doesnt have to press anything

Any ideas of how to do this?

thanks

Paul

Hi  Paulsturmey

Can you please attach the screenshots of what you are trying to do.

Regards

Elvis

Hi  @paulsturmey;

I think you should execute the set focus rule at runtime view , this will initialize a form with atleast one default radio button selected, in this case should a user select one option, the other one will be auto-selected.

As shown in the below diagram:-

Should you find the above information useful and/or answered you question, kindly mark as "Kudo and/or Accepted Solution", as this will assist other community members.

Kind regards;

Widson.

Hi Elvis!

I've attached a screenshot of what I'm trying to achieve...
Basically the Radio Button list control is being populated with user emails .. if a single item is returned to the control I want it to be automatically selected (without the user having to click on the radio button) - at the moment I cant get this to work... I'm sure it's possible to achive this via script but not sure of how to do it.

Hi Widson

In this case the 'focus' method doesnt work.  it only highlights the display text of the control and does not actually select the value which is what I require

thanks
Paul