Skip to main content

I have a scenario where user is using radio buttons in a list / grid view and some of the answers have 2 and some of them have 3.  I'm finding it extremely difficult to align the answers.  SEE IMAGE

Would like - consistent

Yes  |  No

Yes  |  No   |  NA
Yes  |  No
Yes  |  No
Yes  |  No   |  NA

How it looks

Yes  |  No

Yes           |  No          |  NA
Yes  |  No
Yes  |  No
Yes           |  No          |  NA

Is there an easy way to align these??  I've tried setting width and such but upon different screen sizes and / or PDF Generation the longer answer ones disappear.

I would prefer not having to split these into individual radio buttons in different columns.  This is a form with save as draft options and attempting to program that in for each set of answers would be tedious and they are trying to stay as OOTB / No code / No configuration as possible.

13047i0805D454B2454C3B.png

Hi,

Perhaps, you can use the table control to control the layout.

We tried  everything from setting widths, changing the control layouts but with some of them having 2 answers and some 3 - they wouldn't align properly. Looks like some padding that automatically is set with number of answers.  And they wanted horizontal structure.

We ended up just creating 3 columns / 2 or 3 radio buttons and linking them into a radio group.

Providing the aligning the management wanted.