Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have a app i've put together that takes a sharepoint list of items and queries the worklist smart object in the systems folder on k2. As the admin I can access this without issue but when I try to access it with a test account after giving access to the smartobject it still will not let that user query the object. I think I am missing an easy piece of the puzzle but i'm kinda stuck. Anyone know what permissions I need to set for a user to access that specific smartobject and not allow them access to the world at the same time?

Thanks,

Ben

Hi  @bhickok2

Rephrase back to https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2forsharepoint/userguide/4.7/default.htm#About_K2_for_SharePoint/CompatSecPermConsid/K2_Application_Permissions_in_SharePoint.htm

From your project you select the checkbox  that meet up with your needs.

Please mark it as kudo or solution accepted if your find the information provided useful.

Thank you for the response, but this is not what I am looking for. The management smartobjects are set to administrator access by default. I am accessing the worklist smart object under the Systems category but do not want to give everyone access to that smart object. I tried copying the smartobject and placing it into another location but that did not open the access up. I need to query that object when someone clicks on a link and pull a specific task serial number to load a task form on another form.