Skip to main content
Solved

Problem with hosted K2 Five VM

• 31 March 2018
  • 3 replies

There seems to be a problem with insufficient memory in the K2 Five VM provisioned in the past few days.

Soon after starting the VM, I get repeated "Insufficient Memory" warnings in the VM, and after a while the Remote Desktop disconnects. When I try to reconnect to the VM, I get error message "Because of a protocol error (code: 0x112f), the remote desktop session will be disconnected. Please try connecting to the remote computer again." Sometimes the connection terminates without an error message. 

When I reboot the VM, I can connect to it again, but the process repeats itself: Insufficient memory warning, then I can't connect anymore

I did a Google search on the error message, and I found some threads that support my hunch that the problem is related to insufficient memory in the terminal server

The specific VM is C-171-AZPAZP5RB.cloudapp.net:3389

Hi,

Are you a partner with K2? It seems that you are using a cloud-hosted instance of K2 Five, which should only be provisioned for K2 Partners. If you have issues with this, then please contact your local K2 office, or K2 representative for assistance.

Yes my company is a registered K2 partner

Hi,

If that's the case, you should definitely contact your K2 representative on this. They should be the one managing your K2 Five instance.