Skip to main content

we have several checkboxes on a view

we would like to be able to have a picture shown underneath these boxes, so that when you select a box, it looks like you are selecting part of the image

maybe if i can't achieve what i want, i could somehow create a background for the view or something?

have a label with literal source?

not sure if i can achieve via this method?  i jave this on other forms to change background color, but maybe use this and size the picture to fit my view?

<script type="text/javascript">$(document).ready(function() {$('.panel-body').css('background','url(http://oi39.tinypic.com/image.jpg)');})</script>

Hello,

Javascript is going to be our best way to do this. To utilize javascript we need to have a Literal Data Label or Text Box and transfer the data into this control via a Transfer data rule. We could transfer the data on Checkbox click to run this only when the checkbox is clicked. 

Hi braddo

From your main question, i think you should easily do it using regular expression in the columns and configure them as follows-:

Should you find this relevant information useful kindly mark as "Kudo and/or Accepted Solution", as this will help in future researches.

Kind regards;

Widson.

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]