Skip to main content
Solved

Picker Control on non-editable List View

• 5 March 2018
  • 2 replies

I am new to K2 and apologize if this subject has already been posted. I'm trying to implement a picker control on a non-editable list view that will be used solely as a search panel by the user. In this case a single invoice number, to possible multiple message entry row results, in the list view. After following picker control documentation, a video, and other recommendations in the forums, I'm now a bit lost.

I'm unable to bind the list view to the picker control and always get an error 'Unresolved elements found.'

Any assistance or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Hello,

List Views cannot actually display any of the list controls (Drop Down, Multi Select, Picker, etc.) 

However, we can use Pickers in the Add/Edit row of the List View. This way, whenever someone clicks a row to edit, or adds a new item they will be able to use the Picker Control. Please see the following screenshot. We will just want to change the Text Box for the Columns we are updating to Picker controls. 

It was informative to learn about the restrictions of the picker control. In the end I was able to acheive the list search criteria for this part of the project by configuring the built-in list view settings, filter control. Thank you for your assistance.