Skip to main content

When I open a subform, it always the displays the last column of the table.  See attached image where it shows that the Total Participants column is what shows up by default when the subform opens.

11350i22DCC8A962B6C02A.png

Thanks

Aaron

Hello,

On Design time, is the order of the columns on that list view the way you require it to be? If it is, does the order of the column only change when this form is opened as a subform? How about when opening the form on its own, does it get re-arranged?

hi,

Sorry I may have not explained my issue correctly.

The order of the columns are not changed. It's the same order from design view, or viewing as a subform, or even by itself.

What I had meant was that, when I open this as a subform, the screen seems like it "auto-scrolls" to the right-most part of the subform.  Ideally when you open a subform that has a lot of columns, you'll want to start showing the first column on the left. The user can then use the horizontal scroll bar to look at more columns to the right. In my case here, I end up having to scroll to the left everytime the subform opens so i can see the first column of my data.

The first picture here shows that when the subform opens, the horizontal scroll bar is already to the right most part of the window. P.S. I had cut my subform screenshot to be able to show the top and bottom of the subform.