Skip to main content

I have a workflow that was designed in the web designer and now due to some changes that are not possible to implement using the web designer, i will have to use K2 studio or K2 for VS. However, when i download the workflow and tried to open it with K2 studio or K2 for VS, it doesn't open.

Has anyone faced a similar situation?

Hi @ibk ,

If you can share screenshots of the issue or any error you are seeing when opening the workflow definition file (.kprx) using K2 Studio or K2 for Visual Studio, that would be really helpful for us to assist you on this. 

Cheers,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your response. This workflow is developed on the K2 web designer. I downloaded the KPRX file from Management and tried opening it in K2 Studio and K2 for VS. This is the error message shown.

Good day ibk,

Please see the following community topic: https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Blackpearl-Forum-Posts/error-when-openning-a-process-in-the-visual-studio-amp-quot-one/td-p/43351/page/3

It might help to rslove your issue.

Best regards,

Dumisani

Hi  @ibk ,

Can you please verify that the below dlls are found in the respective directories on the K2 server: 

1. SourceCode.WebDesigner.Deployment.K2Process

K2 blackpearlBin

2. SourceCode.Workflow.Design.Shapes

K2 blackpearlHost ServerBin 

K2 blackpearlBin

Cheers,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.