Skip to main content

Hi all

I'm trying to expose some data in an Advanced Smart Object. The SmartObject has multiple list methods. Is there a way to select the right list method when connecting to the OData feed from, say, PowerBI?

Thanks

Hi Richo,

Kindly checkout the link below in regards on how to setup the OData with Power BI

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.3/default.htm#How-Tos/ODataFeedService/ODataFeedWithPowerBI.htm

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi Richo,

Perhaps you can set this via the Management site, see below.

Hi @khanh
This is kind-of what I wanted, but it only allows me to expose one of the list methods to the API. I would like to expose all of them - is that possible? All I can think of atm is creating multiple SmartObjects each with a different list method.

Richo,

It looks like I can only select one default List Method to expose via Odata. Is your SmartObject based on web service? Like you said, the other option is to create multiple Smartobjects and each contains one list method. I would suggest logging a feature request in ideas.K2.com, you may want to vote on it or share the link to your colleagues to get more attention from the developers.