Please support, if there's any way to copy/migration the roles/users from K2 Server to another ?!
Perhaps, you can use the Package Deployment to help with K2 role creation. I'm assumed that you make use a lot of K2 roles in the environment. However, adding users to K2 roles is still done manually. I would make a suggestion to https://ideas.k2.com/ to bring to the attention to the developers for a chance to see in a future release.
Environment A (Source)
1. Create a generic workflow with Task event/step.
2. Add K2 roles as the destination.
3. Publish the workflow and create a K2 package from it. The package will automatically add K2 roles under Addtional Items (Uncategorized).
Environment B (Target)
4. Deploy the package from step 3 to environment B and confirm the K2 roles are created via Management site.
5. Add users to the deployed K2 role from step 4.
this has been submited to Idea portal,
Already have an account? Login
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. Please try again in a few minutes.
Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download.