Skip to main content

Hello ... I'm fairly new to K2 Workflow coming from SharePoint Designer 2010/2013 workflows....

I currently using the standard SharePoint Forms  customized with javascript & jQuery. 

I have a multi-select SP Person/Group picker on the form to allow the user to enter multitple people...

SharePoint Designer Workflow allowed the multi-pick Person Field to be saved into a text field of choice: "email addresses separated by semicolon"

Is there such an equivalanet in K2 Workflow... A semi-colon separated list of email address as 1 text string?

With an *Update List Item* step ... multi-people picker into text field:

---------------------------------

• Using "Name" of the multi-pick person field into a text field results:  K2:cbg 2394xxK2:cbg 1169ddK2:cbg 3457he
  • Using "Email" of the multi-pick person field into text field results (emails but no separator):
    jeff.@company.comray@*personal details removed*
  • Using "Value" of the multi-pick person field into text field results (separated but
  • no email):  Jeff;Ray;Rick

I'm hoping to use current javascripts that work with a semi-colon text string of email addresses ... I'm not sure how to get just the K2 Workflow to produce this text string from the SharePoint multi-pick person field.

Thanx!

Jeff

So ... as a stop gap ... Within the *Update List Item* K2 Five Workflow step the text field was updated using:

Function > Text > Replace

• Source:  Multi-User People Picker > Email
  • Find:  .com
  • Replace:  .com;

Next ... I need to see what the Multi-Pick Choice field and Multi-Pick Lookup Field can be Text Saved as ... Hoping for CSV text string 

Thanx!

Jeff