Skip to main content

I reply "Reject" . But can't reply action not working. How to Fix?

Dear **********,

Use the following link to open the worklist item:
Click to open worklist item

To action your task via e-mail, respond with one of the following actions:

• Approve
  • Reject

You may also use one of the standard actions:

• Redirect
  • Delegate
  • Sleep

The serial number for this task, SN=5711_13, must be included in the thread in order for the server to process the action. You may also reply with 'Help' or 'Actions' to see further information and examples.

*******This Email coming ***********

The K2 server was unable to action the workflow task (Unknown)(5711_13) on your behalf with the action Rejected. Check your worklist or contact your system administrator for more information.

You may try one of the configured actions:
(Unknown)

Or one of the standard actions:

• Redirect
  • Delegate
  • Sleep

This server accepts dates in the formats 'M/d/yyyy' and 'dddd, MMMM d, yyyy', and times in the formats 'h:mm tt' and 'h🇲🇲ss tt'. Dates and times may be combined and a time zone may be specified using '+/-hh:mm'. For example 7/22/20*personal details removed*:43:14 AM +2:30 or 7/22/2019 or Monday, July 22, 2019.

Ensure that the serial number of the task is included in your reply. You can find this in the original notification or on your K2 worklist.

The full error from the K2 server is 'ID4223: The SamlSecurityToken is rejected because the SamlAssertion.NotOnOrAfter condition is not satisfied. NotOnOrAfter: '7/16/20*personal details removed*:21:08 AM' Current time: '7/22/20*personal details removed*:43:14 AM''.

For more detailed information reply with 'Help'.

Hi gankhuu,

Have you tried to restart the K2 Service?
I have seen this few times, K2 service restart and clear browser cache should resolve the issue.

Hi gankhuu,

1. what K2 version are you using ?

2. Is there any error prompted ?

3. locate K2HostServer.exe.config under C:Program Files (x86)K2Host ServerBin 

- open the file

-ensure that smart action is enabled (system self="DomainUsername" enableListeners="True")

4. Ensure that connection string (SourceCode.MessageBus.EWS.ExchangeWebServicesConnection) is set correctly and not empty

- C:Program Files (x86)K2Host ServerBin

- Locate ConnectionStringEditor.exe

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,

Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi,

I would suggest enabling K2 Hostserver logging, see below. Most SmartActions activities happens at the low level and it will be difficult to find the error without full logging.

-Enable K2 logging

https://help.k2.com/kb000298

-Reproduce the error and look for SmartActions reply similar to this one.

-------------------------

• Sample SmartActions receives reply

Debug","MessageBus","61008","MessageReceive","MessageBusRuntime","61008 Processing message RE: Workflow item received....“

Debug","SmartActions","62001","MessageReceive","SmartActionListener","62001 Message RE: Workflow item received. flagged for SmartActions processing...“

-------------------------