Skip to main content

K2 5 error

• 11 October 2022
  • 2 replies

can anyone assist me with the error below, please?

Thanks

0 System.Exception: Error (0) . ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.
at System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RestSharp.Http.GetRawResponseAsync(IAsyncResult result, Action`1 callback)
at RestSharp.Http.ResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result, Action`1 callback)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at SourceCode.Configuration.Client.Extensions.RestClientExtensions.<ExecuteAndEnsure>d__1`1.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at SourceCode.Configuration.Client.Helpers.AsyncHelper.RunAsSynccT](Func`1 func)
at SourceCode.Hosting.Server.Runtime.HostLoadBalancedServerManager.Poll()

You need to add more information to your question. What are you doing at the point of the error? Are you calling an API, SQL Server or something else?

The key portion of the error is 

Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.

This is related to the Security Protocol Type, TLS 1.1 or 1.2. What does the service you're calling require?

I am getting this error, one after another. I got an SQL connection error as well while loading the management site. Nintex believes these are related.

I updated the registry as per the KB article provided to me and haven't made any changes.

and the issue started all of sudden today.