Skip to main content

Hello everyone!

I’ve been trying to get some horizontal scrolling JavaScript to work with a subview but have been unable to find exactly how to reference the subview once it opens. It works just fine on my form’s list view because I am able to reference it by the name that can be found and edited on the form layout’s properties, but it fails when trying to use the name of my view that’s opened as a subview. I’ve tried several things appearing to be identifiers that I found in my browser’s developer console inspector, but none have worked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Here is the aforementioned JavaScript that I found on dudelisdev.com:

Concatenate ( <script>var $viewWithNewWidth = $('wname="enterSubviewNameHere"]'); $viewWithNewWidth.find('.grid-column-header-table').css('width', ', GridWidth, px'); $viewWithNewWidth.find('.grid-body-content-wrapper').css('width', ', GridWidth, px'); $viewWithNewWidth.find('.grid-body').css('overflow-x', 'scroll'); $viewWithNewWidth.find('.grid-column-headers').css('background-color', 'transparent');</script> )

Have you tried adding the script to the subview and then executing the associated rule?