Skip to main content

Hi guys. we've got a fun issue. i want to add a new property to a smart object and map it. if i add the property and map it i cannot click OK as it stays greyed out. 

the behaviour can be seen in a video here: SMART OBJECT NOT SAVEABLE AFTER CHANGES

this happens on more than 1 smart object with different methods - ie on one smart object i try to add a new property to the create method, on another it's on the get list method. other metods work as expected.

interstingly, on the one that does not work, i choose create all, the ok button does become available. i could use this as a work around, but there are 70 odd properties being added and it wouldbe horrible having to delete them all.

can anyone help out with a work around here?

Hi,

This looks like a bug to me, but I will recommend you log a support ticket with K2 Support to further investigate this.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

it turned out that i had refreshed a service object, which had pulled some additiona fields through from the data source. there was a new required field. i didnt map the new required field. 

bad interface design... rather than letting you hit ok then giving you th feedbback that there is a required field not mapped, it just doesnt do anything.