Skip to main content

14129i7C5BEA1CD022C4F7.png

Not that I am aware of. You can create this control yourself, or log a feature request over at ideas.k2.com.

Create an add expression that takes the value of the text box and adds the sum of 1. Create a similar expression but use the subtract operator.

When the add button is click call a transfer data rule and drag the add expression into the text box and data label(optional).  

When the minus button is click do a transfer data and drag the subtract expression into the text box. 

It should increment and decrement by one on each button click. 

Screenshots have been attached. 

That's great, but my end goal would be to have an actual control built with this functionality.
At the moment I have a view which needs this for 10 questions
So I have to make it multiple times and have multiple rules.
Thanks for your reply

Good day Braddo

Based on this post and the general disscussion therein I can confirm that there is no out of the box K2 control that can increment numbers, there are defenintly alternative out of the box methods that you can utilize to design a solution that can be used to increment the number however based on your comments I can see that you do not want that but instead want a actual control to do that for you as the designing it with the out of the box controls and features would need to be replicated on multiple forms. With that said the best way forward would be to log this idea on the K2 Ideas Portal where customers have the ability to vote for the feature posibbly allowing it to get added to the product based on the voted feedback.

In Addition to that, you can have a look at the following articles which could help you towards creating your own custom control that would have the capabilities to increment the numbers as required however keep in mind that K2 will not support the custom control.

Creating a Custom Control Project

Creating a Basic Custom Control

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Kind Regards

Raymond

I would LOVE to know how to setup an auto increment setup.  We have a project where the user would like to clone an existing record and have an ID increase accordingly up until a specific version number.