Skip to main content

I have only integrated K2 with SharePoint Online App with one of the site but I noticed the K2 control appearing in all the SharePoint Online sites(as attached). May I know to remove/ hide the K2 control from the ribbon of those non K2 registered/ activiated sites?

11098i71D317B113EA8689.png

Good day EricLee

Please see the following.

Visibility of K2 related button in non-activated SharePoint Sites: https://help.k2.com/support-services/kbt169045. Download the document named “SITE REMOVAL” under “DOWNLOADS” for guidance.

Best,

Sunrise

Hi EricLee,

May I ask, is this happening to all site collections?

You can confirm this from App Catalog site, please navigate to K2 app > Manage App Deployments and check for this setting.

If this is related to subsites under a site collection, then the subsites are most likely activated during app activation process from the app catalog. In this case, I would suggest activating K2 at the site level. For example, I have a site A under a site collection. I want to activate K2 on site A, I will need to go to site A > Site Contents > K2 Five for SharePoint. I believe doing it this way will only activate site A.

Hi Sunrise,

When I click on the "Site Removal". I got the message below

Hi Khanh,

Yes. this is happening to all site collections. 

File from "SITE REMOVAL" link attached.