Skip to main content

Hi Mates,

I am facing issue with Editable list view. I had some calculative field so on each textbox control i caculate that value and if the value is 0 then i am displaying message.

Now problem is that i am using Editable list view so when user double click or List item event changed i found all all controles text changed event get call due to that eveytime i get message box which should not be the case

how to handle this.

Thanks in advance

Just off the top of my head, how about adding a data label to your list view, hide it, and whenever you double click on a row and enter the edit mode, set the data label to some value (eg: '1'). Once you exit the edit mode, set the value to something else (eg: '0'). Then in your text box control's change event, first check if the data label contains a certain value, and if it contains a certain value, trigger your message box.

Hi boringNerd,
Thanks for your reply. yes i did same thing its working fine but problem come for List Item added method.
In List added item method i set the value of data lable to 1 but some how in this case my list item changed event not get fired. How to handle this issue?