Skip to main content

I have built a status report view   using my user list, activity instance destination and process instance smart objects . I added an export to excel button because the user required to be export to excel the status report.

Now I want them access this view from Workspace and be able to export the report  to excel.

The users comes throught workspace and then they  go my forms

How can I make the view accessible for user from Workspace? Do I have to create a form drop this view(I have only one view)? If I do need to create form for the view. Can I be able to export the form to excel like the view?

I attached workfspace screenshot

Thank you for

11767iA1D78203DF972E2B.jpg

Hi,

You can only search for Forms in the Workspace, and not Views. So if you want that View to be accessible to users in Workspace, you have to create a Form, and add that View to the Form. If your View already has the button to perform the export to excel function, then just adding the View into the Form should suffice. You do not need any other configuration on the Form itself.

I created the form and added the view to the form. The form created under system like the other form(which are accessible from workspace) but  I don't see the form i just created in the workspace? It is not accessible from workspace. Did I mis something? Please direct me if there is k2 document about this.

Thank you,

Hi  @B_Abdu ,

You need to enable the Application Form property on the Form to make it available in K2 Workspace. For more details, please refer to the following documentation:

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.2/default.htm#Create/Forms/ApplicationForms.htm

Cheers,

Kimberly