Skip to main content

How to fix the error when deleting a task in the scheduler?

12679i4A89CCEAB2FFF29F.png

The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_Eventbus_CustomEventInstance_CustomEvent". The conflict occurred in database "K2DB", table "Eventbus.CustomEventInstance", column 'CustomEventID'. The statement has been terminated.

• Type:
    SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException
  • Source:
    SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client
  • Method Base
    • Member Type:
      Method
    • Name:
      ExecuteScalar
    • Module
      • Scope Name:
        SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll
    • Declaring Type
      • Full Name:
        SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer
  • Stack Trace:

at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.ExecuteScalarMethod(BrokerSmartObject brokerSmo, SmartObjectBrokerMetaData brokerMetaData, SmartObject sobj, SmartMethodBase thisMethod)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(BrokerSmartObject brokerSmo, SmartObjectBrokerMetaData brokerMetaData)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(BrokerPackageCollection packages)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(Stream input, Stream output)

at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context)

Hi US,

The error message indicates a dependency-check on the CustomEvent table in K2 database. Would it be possible to disable the process schedule first before deleting it (Edit the process schedule task and uncheck the 'enabled' checkbox)

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi Kate
This process is disabled. 
I cannot delete any process.