Skip to main content

Hi, I have two separate forms for a Book Nook system (kind of like a Mini Library):

i. Admin Form - the admin can add/edit/delete new entries so that

ii. User Form - the user on the second form can view the various entries + be able to choose which book they'd like to borrow.

I want the admin to be able to add an image of the book cover so that the user can view it. I've tried Image Attachment on the Admin Form and Display Image on the User Form but the image does not display when I run the form. 

Any suggestions?

Good day,

You can make use of picture control, please see below documentation for more information on picture control.

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.0/default.htm#Create/K2Designer/Controls/Picture/PictureControl.htm

Kind regards

Themba

Hi tr-i

I guess it all depends on where/how the Images is stored and retreived.

An example I just tested that worked is:

Create a SmartBox SmartObject that includes an "Image" Property

Using an Admin Form, save an Image to the SmartObject using the Image Attachment control

Load the SmartObject data on a User Form and pass the Image Property from the SmartObject back into an Image Attachment control

*Note: the Image Attachment control can be set to read only and Show Information can be un-ticket.

Hope that helps

Cheers,

T

Hi Themba,

I understand Picture Control makes use of Source. If I were to add upload a picture there, the picture will appear on every User Form, not based on a user's request. 

Thanks though :)