Skip to main content

I had JDE webservice which will take input parameter and will return the list data.

This webservices is using SOAP service protocol where data comes from J.D.Edwards server and need to utilize this data in my form via smart object or any other source. 

Please guide me on how to setup the J.D.Edwards server connection or by using the SOAP webservices?

Thanks

Hi Gelli2016,

The best would be to contact your Customer Account Manager, and ask them to direct you to the Professional Services team for further assistance. 

Hope this helps.

Does your web service has a wsdl? If your web service comes with a wsdl, you can try registering a Endpoints WebService service instance, then use that to generate the SmartObjects required to interact with your web service.

If you are unable to get the service broker to work, or if you web service does not comes with a wsdl, then you will most probably need to develop your own service broker to consume your web service. If you do not have any developers to help you with this, then as Gareth recommended, I will suggest you consider engaging our Professional Services team to help you out.