Skip to main content

Hello,

I am using AAD user smart object with get manager method and i am giving email address as an input in the account property. I dont get the manager details, however i get the same user details which i gave as an input when i try to access them using a reference in a different action? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Hi K2Dev;

Please browse into this link :- https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.2/default.htm#LegacyDesigntools/Thick_Client_Wizards/AAD_Wizards/Manager/Create_AAD_Manager_Reference.htm

under considerations "The “User Reference” field does not support the use of list references. If a reference is used that refers to more than one user, this wizard will only create a reference to the manager of the last user on the list", perhaps you'll get answered.

Regards;

Widson.

Hello Widson,

I dont see user reference option, I am using K2 five for SharePoint. Here is what I see.. emailaddress is a text variable which contains email address of the user and I am trying to get the manager details of this user and save it to the manager reference and use it in a different action.

Never mind, I am able to get the manager if I map the output to a data field. I don't know why it does not work with a reference.