Skip to main content

Hello,

I need to show no. of item in worklist view.

I am usig worklist control to show tasks to users.

Please let me know if I can use any Javascript or let me know if I can use any property of control in  List Count (provided by K2 in expression -> Funtctions )

Thanks,

Hi Madhusudan01

JavaScript in this case won't give accurate results because the worklist control loads limited items as selected in the WorkList Control properties, for example the default value is 20. 

it is easy to get the count of the items if the worklist items are less than the row limit by using something similar to the script below:

var rowCount = $(".WorklistItemSectionDiv tr").length;

this script will only return the displayed rows, so if the user have more than 20 items this will not help. the worklist will display a hyperlink to load more items if the user have more items that the row limit.

Try to make a use of the charts controls with some filtering you can achieve this request or use the reporting smartobjects, I think you can use the 'User Overview' smartobject to return the count

The smartobject is located under Workflow Reports > Workflow Analytics

HTH

I'm trying to get the count for logged in user tasks and mine keeps coming in with 0.

Any suggestions?    I'm trying to enhance our dashboard with some stats and such.  Thought I'd start with this.

I've tried a ListCount(status)  /  ListCount (ActivityName)  along with the literal datalabel with your script for worklist.