Skip to main content

If working with the rule designer and searching an event, condition or action one uses the search field. At the moment the search text is stored for every tab (Events, Conditions, Actions).

It would be very nice if the (before) entered search field would be automatically marked and the search field would automatically have the focus if the tab is changed.

At the moment if I change the tab and I want to change the search-term (which is needed in 99%)  I have to mark the old search term and write a new.

If the search field would have the focus and the (old) search-term would be marked I could start typing the new search term immediatelly!

That would speed up the process of rule creation a lot for me!

Regards

Viktor

12923iFBFA24E638617AB1.jpg

Hi skb_ev,

This seems to be a request that you can logged at https://ideas.k2.com/

The link provided is a forum wherein you can log a new feature request or vote for other

user's request so that they can be considered for future updates.

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Best Regards,

Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Thank you for the link for the "real feature requests" ;-)

regards

Viktor