Skip to main content

Hello,

I probably shouldn't put this post here, but as you're the experts, I thought it best!

We are decomissioning our K2 environment in the not-to-distant future, but we have many forms stored within K2 that have attachments. I suspect these old forms are needed from an auditing perspective, and just wondering if there is any way to extract the information or convert it into a PDF somehow? 

Ideally, it would have all the content displayed which is presented in one of the views. Preferably a method to get the attachments, too!

Appreciate any guidance or assistance you can offer.

Many thanks,

Dayna

Hello Dayna,

These attachments don't actually get stored in K2 smartforms, but SmartObjects. You should be able to run these SmartObjects via the Service Tester to return these documents. If they are saved as PDFs from the Save as PDF control, they should be housed in the PDF File SmartObject, unless you created your own.

Hi DaynaS,

It might depend on the solutions. Are those solutions utilizing Smartbox SmartObject to store attachments and other information? If this is the case,  then the information will be stored in SmartBox tables of K2 database and you should be able to retrieve the attachments.