Skip to main content

Receiving this error while attemtping to start any process within our Development environment.

12204i09F0AEC25332C4AD.gif

Any insight from the community on how to resolve would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Hi DMojo,

What log level is your Host Server logging set to? If it is set to "All", consider setting to "Debug" to reduce the amount that gets captured in your logs. For more on how to change log levels please refer to the following documentation: https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/icg/5.0/default.htm#configure/logging.htm

Additionally, do you have a large number of log files saved in Program Files -> K2 -> Host Server -> Bin? If so, I would suggest clearing out some of these log files to free up disk space.  

Regards,

Emily

For us this happened because hidden on the C drive under Users for the K2 Service Account, there are a bunch of temp files that get written every time you open Designer and edit a Workflow.  These can be deleted as they get re-generated when you open Designer again, but for us, we found this out when we filled up an 80GB drive and got the same error as you.  They are not cleaned up by K2 automatically so we just have a scheduled task to clear out those file locations every weekend.  

Thanks Emily!
I have our K2 Admin looking into our Host Server Logging configuration now.

Thank you jwesener2!!                

I appreciate the information.  We will establish a similar practice to clear-out those file locations to prevent future occurrences.  

Our 😨 drive was full. Deleted the old logs and resolved the issue.

Thanks again!
Yup, our 😨 drive was full. Deleted the old logs and resolved the issue.

Thank you!!