Skip to main content

Hi all,

I use SmartObject  'Out of Office' and method 'Set Out Of Office Status For User'  and when I execute this method in management with my user FQN it works and change user status. But when I use this SmartObject and method in Workflow with the same FQN i got an Error Message:   The User does not appear to be managed by the Connection user.  I attached a screenshot.

Could you please help me in this matter?

Hi annastelmach,

How are you populating the FQN in the Workflow's SmartObject method? If you are using a reference, do you experience the same issue when manually typing in a user's FQN?

Thanks,

Thomas

Hi annastelmach,

I tested the Set Out Of Office Status For User method and was able to see similar behavior, see sample below. I think it has to do with the 'Out of Office' setting, this works for the people that you manage it. For example, If User A is a manager of User B/User C, then User A can only set out-of-office the two users (B and C) that works under him. User A will not be able to set out-of-office for someone else in HR department (User D). Let me know if that helps with your inquiry. 

I'm populating the FQN in the Workflow's SmartObject using both methods and in both methods i've got the same error. 

Did it work for you  if you used a manager account and tried to set out off office to subordinator? Because I tested it and it still didn't work.