Skip to main content

hello,

so i am building a tool to redirect a worklist , so now i have a dropdown where you have all the workflows,

where you can select the workflows you want and it displays all the active instances in a list view,

so now i want to filter the dropdown according to the user workflow access , if anyone can help

thanks 

Hi

May I know whick smart object you are using to list all workflow in the dropdown list?

If you used process instance smart object, I think we can set process right to return workflow instance depend on permission for each user. See how to set process right as link below

Process Rights

this is smart object as my mentioned above

Good day,

With the correct permission s set for the users I believe you can achieve this by using the workflow instances grid control which allows you to make use of the workflow pickers that can be used to filter workflows according to users, status, activity and range. In addition, utilize the workflow grid controls so that you can edit the rules, events and actions for the properties of the workflow grid.

For more info on these topics see:

(1) Workflow data grid Controller

(2) Workflow Picker

(3) Workflow References Grid Control

Please feel free to ask for further clarity ,Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Kind regards Dumisani

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.