Skip to main content

Hi, 

I was setting prod environment in a similar way to our development environment and created connection to Azure Active Directory. Everything works fine, but there is one difference - executing SmartObject UMUser on production with method "Get Users" returns Manager property just with manager's name ("name"), without security label. In our development environment, UMUser returns Manager property with both name and security label ("AAD:name" for example).

I attached the screenshot showing this differencies.

Could anyone know why this field has differencies and what can I change to have manager field as FQN? 

12446i5543A6EC710A7054.png
16572i3A3653398873EF6C.png

Hi AnnaGGS

This could possible be related to a Fix Pack in the following KB (https://help.k2.com/kb003067) for 5.2.

I would recommend that you get a ticket raised on the Support Portal so a K2 Engineer can assist in getting this applied.

Spesifically the below steps

This fix is only for customers using the SyncEngine and Azure Active Directory with an on-prem K2 Five (5.2) version installed that requires the AAD label appended to Azure Active Directory users. After installing this Fix Pack, follow these steps to clear the ETL watermark and implement the fix:

1. Add the following entry to [SyncEngine].[RepositoryConfig]

• ConfigKey = IncludeManagerLabelForAad

• ConfigValue = True

• ID = [same ID as “Membership State”]

2. Clear the “Membership State” configuration value in the SyncEngine].ERepositoryConfig] table.

3. Clear the “Identity State” configuration value in the aSyncEngine].SRepositoryConfig] table.

4. Let ETL Process – no need to start a sync from scratch.

Hope this helps