Skip to main content

Hello,

I have two smartobject actions in my workflow

1. Stop inherting permissions on document by ID method

2.  Delete unique permissions from document by ID  method 

Step 1 works fine and breaks inhertiance bewteen the library and the document but step 2 does not delete the unique permissions left after step 1,

I am assuming step 2 should ideally delete all the permissions on the document because after inhertiance is brokern all permissions are unique. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Hello,

After you stop inheriting permissions did you remove or add permissons to the document via smo call? If not permissions would be the same, and the only different would be that document would be flagged as having unique permissions via UI etc. 

I ran through the excercise on my end and everything fired off fine. I would interact with the methods via tester and then go from there. As noted though from what I can see on my end call is functioning as intended.

Regards,

Matt

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hello Matt,

AFtger breaking inherittance I am traying to remove the unique permissions as shown in below image, this step doe snot do anything but the following step add permissions, grants permission to a user.