Skip to main content

Hi K2 expert,

I completed using mailTo link with SmartAction. Now I have a question about how to change content of mail from K2 sender as picture below. I want to modify "You successfully completed the Initial Review task with the 'Approve' action. " sentence. Thank you. 

11445i7D883C47B5C3E61C.png

Hi Cidychang,

If you want to modify the respond email you may do so by modifying the 

Smartactions template in the below path

[installdir]K2Host serverBinTemplatesMessages

I believe the template you are looking for in that path is SmartActions.ActionExecuted.txt

You will need to modify both the .htm and .txt files for the change to take effect. (You may also need to restart the K2 service)

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi @kateV,
If SmartActions.ActionExecuted.txt was modified, All of smart actions will use this template. Am I right?
May I create another .txt .html for a specific workflow?
Thank you. 🙂

Hi Cidychang,

Yes you are right. Once the template is modified the changes will be applied to the smartactions.

You may check the below link for more detailed information in regards with customizing SMartactions

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/ICG/5.3/default.htm#Configure/IntCon-SA-SvrConfig.htm

Cheers,

Kate

Hi @kateV ,
Thanks for the clarification 🙂