Skip to main content

Hi,

I am using Word document gernerator service broker to create a .docx document in  my application. my requirements is to create PDF document. Is there any broker  to convert the .docx document ot PDF.  

Thanks & Rgards,

Kathija

Hi Kathija,

If you have upgraded your environment from 4.7 to K2 Five , you might want to take a look at the "Word Documents Event". This is used to create, update or convert word documents.

More details can be found in the below link.

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.3/default.htm#LegacyDesigntools/Thick_Client_Wizards/Event_Wizards-General/WordDocuments/Word_Documents_Event.htm

Hope this help

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,

Kate 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi KateV,

thank you for the Quick response. Our Application is built on K2 5.3. version and we are not making use of sharepoint in our application

Hi Kathija,

This feature is not available in a freshly installed environment K2 5 or newer. You may want to log this as a feature request in ideas.k2.com. This site is a new feature that allows for logging, tracking, and voting of product ideas.

You can implement a rule that only accepts PDF file formats as a workaround, but the actual conversion does not exist in version 5 or newer.

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,

Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.