Skip to main content

Having problems with conditional styling on a choice control being populated by a K2 SmartObject with data.

2 Choice Controls on the page (one set as a Checkbox / one set as a DropDown) --  primarily needed so we can get the data to save as a deliminated value instead of the checkbox value of the (<condition>.......</condition)

Have a need to pull a 'read only' label with the Deliminated values listed as a list instead of a line and instead of showing the controls.  (In Active Options would not show if saved in the past) The choice control appears to be the only control that saves as a delimited value.

Problem is that we can't get it to set the text as red if it's empty. 

No problem on standard Radio Button Controls / check box controls.

I've tried Is Empty / Contrains / Not Equal

Also tried using just 1 Choice Control and setting the properties on form load to the check boxes / radio buttons dynamically as well as the answers.  Still can't get it to turn the text red. 

Borders work however - they are just ghastly looking.

14426i5BA6E59116EC8654.png
12605i08ED84930FA724C3.png
11337iE2502C2BA3E5A8EE.png

Hello, Which version of K2 are you using? I did not see the issue in K2 5.3.

Please see the attached screenshot. This setup showed the text as red if the choice did not have any boxes checked.

I'd have to verify with my K2 Admin - but I believe we are still on 5.2 - unable to upgrade because of environment limitations.

We can get background or a border to work on Choice Is Empty.  Red text does not work.